ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES FOR A NEW DAY
Managing psoriasis doesn’t often leave you a lot of room to express yourself as confidently as you would like to. The Dead Sea is renowned for its therapeutic impact on psoriatic skin and is a destination for people from all over the world who suffer from this disorder. Clineral’s pleasantly textured and soothing formulations of Dead Sea mineral extracts are particularly effective in alleviating its painful and aesthetically-challenging symptoms during flare-ups and in between.
PSO Product Range:
• Clinically tested on psoriasis-prone skin
• Ideal for reducing symptoms during light and medium flare ups
• Maintains resilient, symptom resistant skin during remissions
• Can be used as a complementary remedy in conjunction with psoriasis medications
Psoriasis is a chronic, autoimmune disease that appears on the skin. It occurs when the immune system sends out faulty signals that speed up the growth cycle of skin cells. Psoriasis is not contagious and comes in many forms, the most common of which (plaque psoriasis) is commonly seen as red and white hues of scaly patches appearing on the top first layer of the skin
- Plaques most frequently occur on the skin of the elbows and knees, typically on the outside of the joint
- Can affect any area, including the scalp, palms of the hands and soles of the feet and genitals
- The disorder is a chronic recurring condition that varies in severity from minor localized patches to complete body coverage.
- Fingernails and toenails are frequently affected (psoriatic nail dystrophy) and can be seen as an isolated symptoms.
- Psoriasis can also cause inflammation of the joints, which is know as psoriatic arthritis.
- Extreme scaling, itchiness and dryness
- Flaky dandruff-like look and significant redness can cause great embarrassment and emotional stress
- Individuals may experience significant physical discomfort, depending on the severity and location of outbreakas
- Itching and pain can interfere with certain basic physical functions and limit mobility and the ability to work in certain occupations
- Plaque on the scalp can be particularly embarrassing, as flaky plaque in the hair can be mistaken for dandruff
- Treatments range from medication and various topical treatments (bath solutions, moisturizer and mineral oils) to phototherapy and new biological medication